Tam Chu, DO
Dr. Tam Chu aims to care for the whole person in order to optimize the body's ability to heal itself and, when possible, focus on prevention of diseases.
Background & Experience
- DO from Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Previously worked as an internal medicine physician at OptumCare
- Completed residency at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Previously worked as a faculty physician at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Previously worked as an associate professor at Creighton University School of Medicine