Sherri Onyiego, MD, PhD
Dr. Onyiego is a Board-Certified Family Physician with over 15 years of clinical experience in managing chronic diseases as it relates to primary care and population health.
Background & Experience
- Ph.D. from Meharry Medical College
- M.D. from Ross University School of Medicine
- B.S. from University of Southwestern Louisiana
- Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Previously served as the Director for Nutrition and Chronic Disease Prevention and Local Health Authority for Harris County Public Health