Nicole Treadway, MD
Nicole believes relationship building with patients is key to caring for healthy communities. She loves how Iora’s teams help patients feel seen, valued, and cared about.
Background & Experience
- Received M.D. from Emory University School of Medicine
- Completed residency at Emory University's J. Willis Hurst Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Medical interests include geriatric medicine, diabetes management, and cardiovascular health
- Joined Iora with One Medical to provide comprehensive, patient-centered care for those with complex medical needs
- Outside of medicine, she loves hiking in the North Georgia Mountains, reading historical fiction, and cooking Italian food with her family