Melanie Lane, MD
Melanie enjoys empowering older adults to stay active - physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and spiritually.
- MD from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and BA in Biology from Austin College
- Previously worked as a Family Physician at Adelante Healthcare and Banner Health
- Currently teaches Tai Chi to seniors challenged by Parkinson's Disease and other movement disorders
- Completed residency at Memorial Health Department of Family and Community Medicine in Savannah, GA
- Completed fellowship in Geriatrics at Sun Health in Sun City, AZ