Lindsay Botsford, MD
Market Medical Director & Physician
Dr. Botsford is passionate about transforming primary care. She believes that a trusting, relaxed, strong relationship with a care team is essential for keeping patients healthy.
Background & Experience
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine
- BA in History and Health Policy from Rice University
- Previously worked as Medical Director with the Memorial Family Medicine Residency
- Board Certified in Family Medicine and Certified in Medical Quality
- Completed residency at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Caring for Patients at:
- Named the 2021 Physician of the Year by the Harris County Academy of Family Physicians
- Named Texas Super Doctor 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
- Named Texas Rising Star 3 years running
- On the Board of Directors of the Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Dr. Botsford is a member of the Harris County Medical Society and the Texas Medical Association, the largest county and state medical associations in the nation, committed to improving health for all Texans.