Christopher Peoples, MD
Christopher finds great satisfaction in getting to know his patients, their families and understanding their personal life journey.
Background & Experience
- M.D. from Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Previously worked as an Emergency Room Physician in Tennessee
- Trained in Family Medicine at the University of Tennessee
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, has experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Trauma, and Emergency Procedures
- Completed Christ Community Family Medicine Residency in Memphis, TN