Primary care provider at our Avery Heights office
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Fluent in Spanish
- Residency at the Yale University Primary Care Internal Medicine Residency Program
- MD from Yale University School of Medicine
I was more than a number. I was a patient with a problem and concerns. That's important to me. They listen. They understand how I feel and my fears.”
We go above and beyond, and here’s how
- No rush appointments so all your questions can be answered
- Same/next day appointments for urgent needs
- Ride coordination when you need help getting here
- Access and coordination with top specialists
- An onsite lab to keep you from running all over town
- 24/7 access to a doctor by phone
Where we are located
Avery Heights1000 Avery Heights, Hartford, CT 06106
Take the virtual tour to learn more
Our team includes you and...
- Your Care Provider: Experienced doctors focused on one priority—you.
- Your Specialists: We'll communicate and collaborate with your other doctors—not just read your records.
- Your Health Coaches: Health Coaches advocate for you every step of the way.
- Your Family & Friends: We’ll keep whomever is important to you in the loop too.
- Your Operations Assistants: Friendly team members are always ready to help when you call, email or visit.
- Your Behavioral Health Specialist: Social workers who support and connect you with community resources.
- Your Insurance: We work closely with your insurer to help you get the most out of your plan.